Are you of legalpurchase age for Alcohol?
Madre Mezcal was launched in 2018 in Venice, CA and has become the fastest growing mezcal in the USA, and the second fastest growing agave spirits brand. Produced in the hills of Oaxaca by three families of mezcaleros, each of whom have maintained the same artesanal processes that have been handed down through generations, Madre is truly a hand-made mezcal.
Up until now, the brand’s growth has come from supporting creative communities through collaborations, sponsored openings, performances and events, as well as through content published on the Madre Journal, Radio, and Instagram. This core creative community will remain the heart of the brand even as marketing efforts expand.
The Community Manager will be working with the newly hired Marketing Director in the goal of reaching new audiences through digital marketing. Focusing on social media marketing, influencer marketing and additional DTC e-commerce tactics, these workstreams will be key drivers of brand growth among new audiences.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working from the Los Angeles office, the Community Manager will be at the heart of a digital ecosystem aimed at positioning Madre as the top selling Mezcal or Tequila brand online.
Overseeing online community engagement, the Community Manager will need to become fluent in the world of Madre, engaging with consumers, artists, influencers and celebrities on behalf of the brand. In addition, this role will also play a critical part to the growth of Madre’s ecommerce business by managing the influencer marketing strategy, engaging influencers to share content about Madre to their followers, driving awareness and direct ecommerce traffic.
– Implement and optimize community and influencer marketing strategies
– Grow and foster a network of influencers and content creators
– Nurture relationship with consumer community through social media engagement and email marketing
– Own the social and newsletter calendars for the brand, ensuring all content is produced in time for publication
– Support content production and asset creation
– Experience as a community or social media management for a brand
– Expertise in social media management platforms
– Fluent in social and ecommerce metrics
– Tuned-in attention to detail.
– Copywriting/editing for brand copy a plus
– Highly organized, and able to self-prioritize workload
– Self-directed and be able to prioritize workload independently
– High level of empathy
– Culturally aware
Madre is an equal opportunity employer and embraces and encourages our team’s differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our family unique.
Please send a summary of your qualifications and a letter of interest to email@example.com